Saturday, October 11, 2008

de research paper dat tracey has set for us is pure madness. i kinda know where i m gg, & wat i m arguing abt, but it seems to be based on wat i tink, rather than wat i know. my reading & digesting speed is way too slow - things onli make sense to me after a very long deliberation. maybe i m stupid. watever it is, it has taken a toll on me, just trying to figure out wat tracey wants & hw my paper shld flow. sigh. and i hv to head back to writing a rationale for my choice of focus for de paper. which is another headache, hvg to justify wat u r doing. faint.

on another note, another thing dat pisses me off is people who hv no stand - they sit on de fence all de time, well almost. these people are just abhorrent. u might as well just die - ur life serves no purpose. and often these people are cowards. and selfish. argh. dun get me wrong - i m ok with sitting on de fence sometimes, occasionally, but not all de time. dats absolutely disgusting.

on yet another note, my friends couldn't stand my accent. i think it's bcos i hv talking dat way de entire day before i met them. oh well. people change. i might become a murderer tmr. dun trust me.

one last note. much as i claim to loathe the academia, i wonder if i will make a return in future. i must say dat despite de stress, i enjoy de perks of getting to jet ard de globe, meeting people from all over de world, observing them especially, and learning. and ur research actually validates ur existence, u noe. oh well.

No comments: