Monday, December 15, 2008

let me.

pls navigate away if u cannot stand vulgarities.

fuck. desktop monitor gone. heng got old one, still can use. reformat desktop, as advised by de technician. was ok. until nw. 3 days later. kena stop error again. fucking hell. nw manage to come in. but duno hw perenial dat fucking problem will be again. damn.

fuck again. laptop speaker spoil. i am quite sure dat is de case bcos when i plug my earphone i can listen! i can plug an external speaker in i tink. but wth. de service pple in hp request dat i do recovery etc, check here check there. damnit. den now. they wan me to reformat my freaking laptop. fuck lah. isn't it straightforward, dat my speaker is spoilt, and shldn't they bring it back to change my speaker instead. fuck fuck fuck. maybe i shld've asserted my stand. reformat liao, damn bloody sianz. hv to update this update dat. wtf.

fuck one last time. fucking weekend. smtimes i wish i was alone. no family. no friends. let me go n wander ard. be a loner. a lone traveller. whether i sleep on de street or i hv aids or i take drugs etc, i wun hv to bother anyone. and no one can come n bother me. fuck fuck fuck. let me. fuck!!!

No comments: